2023 Fox Motion Motocross Boots Flo Red
FOX RACING MX BOOTS
ALL-NEW PERFORMANCE MOTOCROSS BOOTS
Finding that performance sweet spot of reliable grip and rugged durability, the all-new Motion Boots are ready to take your riding to the next level. The all-new design of these boots borrows design and performance cues from our Instinct boots but has a performance mindset all its own, making them tailor-made for intermediate to advanced-level riders looking for performance boots that can handle a wide range of situations as they challenge their abilities.
Grip & Control
Motion Boots are constructed using Duratac™ compound on the outsole and burn guard, offering grip you can count on, without sacrificing durability. Exclusive to Fox, this rubber compound provides the perfect balance of grip and durability in a race-ready boot. The slim and flat medial (the inner side) design on each boot increases the surface area to keep you in close contact with the bike, further enhancing your grip and connection.
Fit & Comfort
With half sizes available in the most common sizes (9.5, 10.5, and 11.5), Motion Boots deliver improved comfort and a more precise fit. Best of all, the size range of Motion Boots (5 to 14) means this all-new boot is ready to race with kids and women, and with that in mind, sizes 5-7 have a shorter boot height to accommodate shorter legs. With focus specifically on the new and improved last—the foot-shaped mold that determines how a boot will fit your foot—step-in-comfort is assured right out of the box. This same last is used across all boots in our boot line, creating unified sizing and a consistent fit. If you wear a size 9 Motion, that will be your size across the full "reboot" line up: Instinct, Motion and Comp. Riders can now enjoy a standard, true-to-size fit—just order your normal shoe size and you’re good to go.
In terms of protection, Motion Boots incorporate TPU, a hard plastic material, in strategic locations to offer reliable coverage where you need it most. Behind Instinct, these boots offer the second highest level of protection, with TPU at the ankle, calf guard, shin plate, and toe cap. The patented hinge lockout system around the ankle also stops motion before hyperextension to help prevent injury.
Included as part of the all-new design of the Motion Boots is the updated buckle and closure system. This 4-buckle design features new, patented forged metal buckles. This system provides a durable, secure closure for a precise fit and includes extended-length levers for easy opening and closing. The new ball and socket mechanism ensures your mobility is never compromised with this system, providing “float” as the boots flex and contract while you ride. This buckle and closure system is the same across all Fox boots, but Motion Boots are designed with forged metal buckles for increased durability.
Mobility & Support
When it comes to race-ready performance you can count on, mobility and support go hand-in-hand: the hinge system on these boots delivers both. This system allows for more controlled front and back movement for zero break in with zero break down, while providing lateral support around the ankle to reduce side-to-side motion as you ride. The sole is constructed to provide strategic stiffness where you need it most, further optimizing feel, support, and mobility. Combine the strategic stiffness with the mid-level comfort liner and you’ve got a pair of race-ready boots that balance mobility, comfort, and support perfectly.
- Our exclusive DURATAC compound, on the outsole and inner side of boot, balances grip and durability
- New and improved last - the foot-shaped mold that determines the boots' fit - offers step-in comfort
- Available in half sizes for a more precise fit. Half sizes: 9.5, 10.5, 11.5
- Patented hinge lockout stops motion before hyperextension
- New patented forged metal buckle system provides a durable, secure closure, and precise fit
- Air mesh treated Microban antimicrobial liner helps control odor
- Composite nylon-fiberglass insole board provides stability in the heel and flex in the ball of your foot
- Anti-shock heel pad provides impact resistance, stability and support on the foot peg
- Resoleable outsole for a longer lasting boot even after wear and tear
- Microfiber synthetic leather upper for superior comfort, fit, flex, and durability
- TPU plating on shin toe cap, heel cap and calf guard gives the rider our full coverage
- A slim medial design (inner side of the boot) keeps you in close contact with the bike
- Slim toe box for easy shifting and a slimmer overall profile
- Composite nylon-fiberglass cuff secures and protects the ankle
- Low-ride chassis brings the foot lower and closer to the footpeg for enhanced feeling around the brake and shifter
- Weight: 1,760 g (size 10)
Size and Fit
- Boots have a standard fit that's true to size, take your normal shoe size
- Half sizes available in 9.5, 10.5, 11.5 - please message us to enquire.
- Motion has the widest available size range, 5-14
- Sizing uniform across all models: Instinct, Motion, Motion X, Comp, and Comp X
- Zero break-in required thanks to our patented hinge system
Parts and care
- Resoleable outsole to maintain peak performance
- Details on resole program coming soon
- Fully serviceable with Fox Racing parts
- Parts available soon: outsole, buckle/strap kit, and hinge cuffs, bolt, and washer
Sizing uniform across all models: Instinct, Motion, Motion X, Comp, and Comp X.