FREE Delivery on orders over £50
45 DAYS to return or exchange
Returning an item
Our top priority is to ensure 100% customer satisfaction which involves making sure you are happy with your products and our service.
If you're not completely satisfied with an item and it is unused, undamaged and unfitted resaleable condition, you can return it to us within 45 days of purchase for a full refund. Items must be returned complete with unremoved tags and in the original condition / packaging. If you wish to recieve a full refund we must be contacted within 45 days of recieving your order. We do not accept refunds on items returned outside the 45 day period.
Please note that we cannot accept the return of underwear or swimwear unless faulty. All clothing must be free of hair, makeup or deodorant products or smoke smells.
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind, or becaue of a sizing issue, you are responsible for the return postage/delivery costs to send it back to us.
Returns / Exchange Process
1. Contact Masters of MX on 01268 655426 or email email@example.com to inform us of your intend to return an item.
2. A unique returns reference will be assigned to you, along with a returns form. Please include this with your item when returning - we cannot accept returns without this unique returns reference or returns form.
3. Place your unused item back in its original manufacturer's branded packaging. Items must be in a resaleable condition as above.
4. Include your unique returns reference and form with the item and package your item safely and securely. If returning boxed items such as helmets or boots please ensure you include original boxes and wrap/bag the box securely.
5. We will confirm when we have received your item, and refund/exchange your item as instructed.
We recommend using a tracked delivery method, e.g. Royal Mail Recorded delivery to return your item to ensure it reaches us safely. Any products/goods being returned to Masters of MX that become lost or damaged in transit are the responsibility of the sender and not Masters of MX. No refunds/exchanges will be awarded in such a case. We cannot refund or exchange until the returned products/goods are returned to us and signed for. It is up to the customer to ensure the products/goods are returned in original condition.
Damaged and Faulty Items or Incorrectly Sent Items
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or faulty, we will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us by refunding your return postage costs to a maximum of £10.
For large / heavy items we will arrange a collection.
We take the quality of our products very seriously. We do not offer any type of direct warranty on products. All warranty goes directly to the manufacturers. Our returns department will assist with the warranty process. Prior to sending back any warranty item please contact Customer Sevices on 01268 655426.
Items Returned From Overseas
Items returned from overseas must be marked clearly with "Returned Goods of UK origin" to allow UK Customs clearance. We will not accept any goods returned to us which have incurred Customs charges. Goods which have incurred charges will be refused.