OSET MX-10 YOUTH ELECTRIC MOTOCROSS BIKE
THE OSET MX-10 IS THE ULTIMATE ELECTRIC DIRT BIKE AND COMPETITION READY MX BEGINNER BIKE FOR RIDERS AGED 4 - 7
OSET MX10 Kids Electric MX Bike - INTEREST FREE 0% APR FINANCE AVAILABLE
SPREAD THE COST OF YOUR OSET BIKE OVER 12 MONTHS. FINANCE EXAMPLE - £800 DEPOSIT, £166.59 PER MONTH FOR 12 MONTHS. CALL US ON 01268 655426 TO DISCUSS A FINANCE PAYMENT PLAN*
The OSET MX-10 has been designed to re-define the starter MX and dirt bike market around the globe. One of the biggest hurdles young riders must overcome when riding a traditional petrol starter machine is the power delivery. With most of the power at the top of the rev range, many kids are simply too scared to give it a handful. The MX-10 resolves that issue. The power, throttle response and top speed can all be easily altered to suit the rider.
With the dials turned up, the acceleration is spectacular. With them turned down, the MX-10 is very tame and ideal for first timers. This bike will grow as the rider grows!
- Powerful OSET motor, controller and OSET 20ah lithium battery, designed to work in unison on this machine
- A 48v OSET drive system (complete with 3-dial adjustability)
- Custom upside-down fork built to OSET's specifications and an adjustable oil shock at the rear
- Hydraulic disc brakes with reach adjustable levers for small hands provide plenty of stopping power
- Adjustable seat height – giving even the smallest riders more confidence as they can touch the ground
- Electric power means no kick start – which means no more running across a track to help get the bike restarted
- No hot exhaust, so no one is going to be scorched accidentally
- For riders aged 4 - 7 year old
"Adjustable Power, speed and response settings makes it perfect for my 4,7,9 and 11 year old and they ride it in places you would never be able to take a petrol bike given it’s practically silent. I would trade my 450 four stroke for an adult size MX10 in an instance! Awesome awesome e bike" - Dan Ridge, U.K.
AS PRACTICE LOCATIONS BECOME INCREASINGLY SCARCE, THE VIRTUALLY SILENT MX-10 OPENS UP MANY MORE OPTIONS THAN ITS PETROL COUNTERPARTS. IT MEANS MORE TIME ON THE BIKE, MORE SKILLS AND MORE FUN!
- Wheelbase - 940mm (37.0’’) Seat Height - Adjustable, 3 settings. 515 - 550mm (20.3 - 21.7’’)
- Ground Clearance - Adjustable, 3 settings. 170 - 200mm (6.7 – 7.9’’) Handlebar Height - Adjustable, 3 settings. 805 - 815mm (31.7 – 32.1’’)
- Wheels - 10’’ x 1.60’’ front & rear alloy hub/rims Suspension - Front USD air fork, adjustable rebound & preload. Rear shock, preload adjustable & oil dampened.
- Bike Weight - 37.2kg (81.99lbs) Brakes - Front & rear 160mm hydraulic disc.
- Motor - 1400W 48V OSET neodymium magnet DC motor. Controller - 48V OSET with thermal cut out, adjustable for power, speed & response.
- Batteries - 1 x OSET 20Ah 48V Lithium battery with charging, discharging & diagnostic ports. Charger - 3 amp 48V, Lithium Ion.
- Age Range - 4-7 years old Rider Weight Limit - - 88 lbs (40.0kg)
PLEASE NOTE OSET BIKES ARE COLLECTION ONLY FROM OUR RAYLEIGH STORE. DELIVERY MAY BE AVAILABLE DEPENDING ON LOCATION - PLEASE CONTACT US TO DISCUSS.
*Finance payment plans offered via Omni Capital Retail Finance. Subject to application.
Our website does not have the facility to quote or arrange finance packages yet, we are only able to complete finance sales either in our store or by us sending you a link to complete the application online.
When applying for interest free credit in the showroom you will go through a simple application form online where a digital signature will be required. Once submitted a decision is usually returned immediately. Occasionally Omni Capital Finance may require additional proof of ID such as a passport or a driving license and always require a form of ID if the deposit is to be paid in cash.
Once we have received acceptance from Omni Capital we will then take a deposit (minimum 20% - Maximum 50%, depending on your agreed finance plan). You are then able to take your goods away with you or arrange a suitable delivery date. Local delivery available on Oset bikes subject to availability. Please speak to a member of our team to discuss delivery.
When applying by phone we will email you a link to the simple online application form. Once we have received notification of acceptance from Omni Capital for your finance payment plan, we will take your deposit and arrange collection of your goods.
Aged 18 or over and a permanent UK resident able to supply UK address history for the last 3 years
Gross annual income of more than £5000 and a bank or building society account with a Direct Debit facility
You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA) or have any County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Find out more about finance payment plans here.