Limited Edition Fox A1 Anaheim HONR V3 Helmet
As worn by Ken Roczen and Adam Cianciarulo at the 2020 Supercross opener at Anaheim A1
The V3 HONR helmet features a striking color scheme which is sure to turn heads on race day. The most technologically advanced motocross helmet we have ever created.
The V3 has a highly ventilated design and takes a systematic approach to protect you from both linear and rotational impacts. The tech-rich updates includes an arsenal of revolutionary features including Fluid Inside® and Fox's proprietary MVRS™ (Magnetic Visor Release System). Worn and refined by the fastest racers on the planet, the V3 is made for motocross champions.
- The first helmet with two rotational management systems: Fluid Inside™ and MVRS ™
- All new Fluid Inside™ is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash
- Second Generation Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) ™. Redesigned with more roost resistance and refined release control to help mitigate external rotational forces
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Patent-pending chin bar/eye port CAGE ™ is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact
- MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction that blends Carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit
- Injected Mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 standards