2022 Fox V2 DIER Teal MX Motocross Helmet
Teal White Black Fox MX Helmet
The V2 Helmet sets the standard for a mid-level helmet with a pro-level feature set, including new safety technology and an injection moulded shell, giving you protection to match your performance goals.
Designed with MIPS™ (Multi-directional Impact Protection system) technology, which is scientifically proven to reduce rotational forces on impact, a visor designed to release in the event of a crash, and dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner to take impact protection a step further, this is a motocross helmet that’s got your back, every ride.
Fit and feel aren’t forgotten either, with six specific shell and EPS sizes for a more true-to-fit feeling, plus removable and washable lines and cheek pads that wick away sweat and manage potential odor.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS™) equipped
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS™) is designed to release in the event of a crash
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Lightweight, injection-molded PC & ABS shell construction is intended to disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 6 shell and 6 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- Removable, washable XT2® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Meets ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications
MX V2 HELMET (Adult)
XS 53cm - 54cm
S 55cm - 56cm
M 57cm - 58cm
L 59cm - 60cm
XL 61cm - 62cm
XXL 63cm - 64cm