2020 Fox Vue Goggle Red
Fox Red Goggle- Red mirrored lens
Ken Roczen views the world through a different lens. We worked tirelessly with Ken inside our MOTO-X LAB to create a goggle to suit his vision. With a pre-curved injection molded polycarbonate lens, wide field of vision, and an all-new quick change outrigger system; you can now see the same possibilities as Ken Roczen.
• Designed and developed exclusively with Ken Roczen
• Reflective thread on strap
• Wide view port provides exceptional peripheral vision
• Injected Polycarbonate lens provides optical clarity and protects against impact
• Outrigger locking system makes lens replacement quick and easy
• Dual density frame construction uses a soft TPU faceplate to conform to the face with a durable ABS/Nylon outer frame
• 360 venting optimizes airflow keeping the rider cool and reduces fogging
• 45mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip
• 3 layer molded wicks sweat and provides a comfortable fit
• Anti-fog lens treatment minimizes moisture
• Tear-offs included
Ken Roczen has a vision like no one else. After what would have been a career-ending crash for most, he immediately saw himself getting back on a bike, getting back to the top. We wanted to make a goggle to suit his vision. Ken was our #1 developer on the VUE® goggle. After countless hours of research, development, and testing, now you can see the track through the same lens that he does.